Ed Harrell (Jacksonville, FL) taught Christians Simple Truths from the Bible. Here are the lessons for your benefit.
- Sunday, 9AM – The Lord’s work in India (no audio)
- Sunday, 11AM – In The Beginning (Gen. 1:1).
- Sunday, 6PM – Keeping life Simple (Ecc. 12:13).
- Monday, 7PM – The Easy Road to Heaven (Matt. 11:30).
- Tuesday, 7PM – Five Faithful Sayings in 1st and 2nd Timothy & Titus
- Wednesday, 7PM – The Spread of Christianity (Acts 14:21-23).
Being one–if the Adam and Eve story is true, then why are there so many races? by Frederic Gray (10/02/12)
Four Satanic cultural expressions of Christianity and what God really wants from us. By Frederic Gray (10/01/12)
What is the most famous sentence from the most famous conversation in history? by Frederic Gray (09/30/12)
Please join us in an emotional, yet biblically sound study of God’s word with Wilson Adams, from Murfreesboro, TN. Lessons will focus on real life trials that we face and how it ties to our God and Savior Jesus Christ.
The following are the topics for each lesson:
- Sunday 9 AM – The Terror of Randomness – Searching for sense in tragedy…
- Sunday 11 AM – Lord, Do You Not Care That We Perish?
- Monday 7 PM – Everyone Has a Story
- Tuesday 7 PM – In God We Trust -Are you sure?
- Wednesday 7 PM – Finding HOPE for Tomorrow
We hope you enjoyed the lessons presented by our brother in Christ (Don Bunting, from Upper West Manhattan, NY) in a series of lessons he did during September 12-15, 2010. The focus of these God-given messages was on the apostle Paul’s letters to various churches serving to encourage and strengthen our faith in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Class @ 9:00 AM ~ Survey of the letters in the journeys of Paul.
- Sunday @ 10:00 AM ~ Ephesians: What the church is really about.
- Sunday @ 11:00 AM ~ Galatians: To churches beginning to stray – get back on track.
- Monday @ 7:00 PM ~ Corinthians: The source and solution to most church problems.
- Tuesday @ 7:00 PM ~ Philippians: Serving the Lord in all joy.
- Wednesday @ 7:00 PM ~ Thessalonians: Be faithful, the Lord is coming.