Summer Series 2014: Questions Jesus Asked
This summer (every Wednesday evening) the church in Franklin is having guest speakers to preach God’s word based upon questions Jesus asked. All of them are thought provoking in the least but ultimately meant to be transformational. May these studies of Jesus’ questions do just that for your life!
Click on the links to listen to each lesson:
- June 4, Jason Cicero – Matthew 20:22 – Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink…?
- June 11, David Bunting – John 5:6 – Do you want to be made well?
- June 18, Johnny Felker – Mark 8:29 – Who do you say I am?
- June 25, Dan Tholen -Matthew 8:26 – Why are you fearful?
- July 2, Mike Richardson – John 8:10 – Has no one condemned you?
- July 9, Shawn Jeffries -Luke 22:27 – Who is greater?
- July 16, Dan Lankford – John 13:38 – Will you lay down your life for My sake?
- July 23, Kevin Maxey – Mark 15:34 – My God, my God why have you forsaken me?
- July 30, Jimmy Jean – Matthew 7:4 – How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye”…?
- August 6, Eric Reynolds – Mark 4:40 – How is it that you have no faith?
- August 13, Terrell Bunting – Mark 7:18 – Are you thus without understanding?
- August 20, Mike Waters – Luke 12:6 – Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins?
- August 27, Don Bassett – Matthew 18:33 – Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download