Every 2nd Sunday of each month (5pm) we will practice new songs or work on improving on other songs in which to praise our God. Then, every 4th Sunday (5pm) we’ll have congregational singing in which to praise God or build one another up with spiritual songs.
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!
- Grace That Works, by Mitch Davis (05/19/13)
- Joseph’s Story Within History, by Mitch Davis (05/12/13)
- Pointing to Jesus: the Nazarite Vow, by Mitch Davis (05/05/2013)
- Modestly Dressed, by Mitch Davis (04/28/2013)
- Gospel Meeting with Ed Harrell (Spring, 2013)
- The Importance of a Soul, by Mitch Davis (03/31/2013)
- Baptism: …raised with Christ through faith in the working of God, by Mitch Davis (03/24/13)
- Bible Authority? by Mitch Davis (3/17/13)
- What in the World is Hermeneutics? by Mitch Davis (3/10/13)
- Forgive Them, by Mitch Davis (03/03/13)