The reaction to Jesus, who came into this world as God incarnate (Phil. 2:6-8), was seen by rejoicing and rejection. Children of God should always rejoice at His arrival into this world – including this time of year – knowing that such was necessary for Him to live among man and die for Him.
Based on our beliefs and practices we build reputations (good and bad), but none of that ultimately matters so long as we understand and live with a restored identity that is found in Jesus Christ.
Ed Harrell (Jacksonville, FL) taught Christians Simple Truths from the Bible. Here are the lessons for your benefit.
- Sunday, 9AM – The Lord’s work in India (no audio)
- Sunday, 11AM – In The Beginning (Gen. 1:1).
- Sunday, 6PM – Keeping life Simple (Ecc. 12:13).
- Monday, 7PM – The Easy Road to Heaven (Matt. 11:30).
- Tuesday, 7PM – Five Faithful Sayings in 1st and 2nd Timothy & Titus
- Wednesday, 7PM – The Spread of Christianity (Acts 14:21-23).